Norseman sour cocktail
This drink was developed by Mikkel and Jonas, who are behind the company Spiritium Cocktails. They make cocktail packages that make it possible for everyone to serve delicious cocktails there at home. If you lack inspiration or would like to order your own cocktail package, you can do so HERE
Ingredients for 1 pc. cocktail
- 5cl Gin
- 3 tsp. Organic sea buckthorn jam
- 1/2 tsp. licorice powder (better a little than too much)
- 3 cl. organic lemon juice
- Fill a glass completely with ice cubes.
- Pour gin, sea buckthorn jam, licorice powder and lemon juice into a shaker and dry-shake the ingredients (i.e. rice without ice cubes) for approx. 10 seconds. If you don't have a shaker, a flour mixer can also be used.
- Now fill the shaker completely with ice cubes and shake until the shaker feels cold.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or frozen sea buckthorn (and licorice if you have it) and enjoy in good company.